By placing a credit card on file and authorizing the initial monthly payment deduction, the Member hereby purchases a Month-to-Month membership to Allure lash and beauty co. Membership entitles the member to receive unlimited services based on the package chosen per month, and other member benefits. All monthly prepaid services, expire following the submission of the Notice of Cancellation by member or termination by Allure lash and beauty co. No cash refunds or gifts cards will be issued for unused services. Membership services are held at allure lash and beauty co.. Terminated, Cancelled, Frozen (on-Hold Members) or Suspended Members may not use any other member benefits upon termination or cancellation of the membership. All memberships are subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein. The effect of this membership is conditioned upon the receipt of all payments set forth herein. Responsible Party: This is an agreement between member and Allure lash and beauty co., and member acknowledges that Allure lash and beauty co., shall not be liable for any performance, services, or liability under this agreement. Allure lash and beauty co. must be notified of any changes in address, contact information and /or credit card information.
Membership Cancellation Policy:
This agreement will continue month to month and cancellation will be permitted with 30 days written notice.
The Written Notice of Cancellation will be on a form supplied by Allure lash and beauty co. and you may receive and submit the notice via mail, email, or hand delivery where you initially purchased your membership. After the Notice of Cancellation is submitted, one final monthly payment will be charged on the next regularly scheduled payment date.
It is expressly agreed and understood that “Allure lash and beauty” may terminate any membership for non-payment of fees and charges and/or violations of “Allure lash and beauty co.” rules and regulations by the member, his or her family or invited guests. It is also expressly understood and agreed that by signing or electronically signing this, it is a legally enforceable membership contract, that you have read and understood its terms and agree that all fees are payable in full based upon the terms of this agreement. Any account that becomes overdue may be referred to collections for the current balance plus the remaining membership fees owed to complete the initial agreement and any collection expenses or attorney's fees.
Appointment Cancelation Policy
Any cancellation of a scheduled service will require advance notice of at least 24 hours PRIOR to any scheduled service. Failure to do so will result in costs to “Allure lash and beauty co”, for which you agree to pay a fee equivalent to 25% of the cost of the scheduled service.
“Allure lash and beauty co.” is committed to providing the best possible salon service at the best possible price. To assure that your experience is consistent with our goals, we ask that you kindly check in for your service at least 1O minutes prior to the scheduled service time. We do understand that sometimes being late is unavoidable and we will do our best to accommodate each member. However, if you are late for your appointment, it may be necessary to re-schedule your appointment.
Hold / Freeze Policy
A membership may be frozen or placed on medical hold for a minimum of one month and a maximum of three months, but not more than twice in a twelve-month period. A freeze or medical hold fee may apply. You may schedule and use paid for services while on hold but may not use any other member benefits. Freezing or placing a membership on hold is at the complete discretion of the Allure lash and beauty co. where membership was purchased and is based on individual circumstances.
1.Memberships can only be frozen two times in a 12-month period for a maximum of 3 months at a time. A membership must be unfrozen a minimum of 30 days before it can be frozen again. A freeze fee may apply.
2. Members cannot utilize any additional membership benefits (i.e., bringing guests, retail discounts or any other offered membership benefit).
3. A minimum of one EFT payment must have been made before a membership is eligible to be frozen.
Other Membership Benefits and Policies:
1. Memberships and membership fees are not transferable.
2. Members with buddy pass may bring in 1 guests per month, if the guest is not already a Allure lash and beauty co. client who has visited in the last sixty (60) days.
3. Allure lash and beauty co. or its employees or agents shall not be responsible for any personal items lost, stolen or damaged.
4.Allure lash and beauty co. reserves the right to change the facility hours, as necessary.
5. All members wishing to schedule services after hours must book at least 24 hours prior to service.
6. We reserve the right to change membership prices at any time with thirty (30) days prior notice.
7. Allure lash and beauty co. reserves the right to modify/change salon rules, regulations, services, and pricing with reasonable notice.
8. Allure lash and beauty co. must be notified about any changes in address, contact information and/or credit card information.
9. Members and their guests must follow salon rules and regulations. Allure lash and beauty co. reserves the right to refuse or discontinue services for any reason.
10. Age requirements for receiving salon services vary by State and local law and Allure lash and beauty co. strictly complies with such laws. In the event there is not a specific regulation in your area, our policy is as follows:
No person will be denied admission based upon race, religion, or appearance. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 12 SHALL BE STRICTLY PROHIBITED FROM ENTERING THE SALON UNLESS ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN. No children under the age of 18 will be able to receive any service without the express written consent of their parent or guardian. For children 15 and under (or where required by state law), a parent or guardian MUST remain in the Salon and for all minor children the parent must remain on premises during services.
Please click on the consent box below to consent to the following terms and conditions.